Monday, December 20, 2010

FUNNY STORY....

So I started this tiny blog with promises of daily witicisms and intelligent, funny posts.

I kept lists of blog ideas.
I'd be on the subway and I'd think of something funny and I'd write it down in the margin of my book or take a note in my blackberry.
OR
I'd be walking down the street and I'd see some sort of moral travesty and I'd think, wow, I bet I could write about this in such a captivating way that people will actually put down their iPad, turn off the reality shows and listen.

Here comes the funny part....

I forgot.

Oops, My B.

And I'm not kidding about the notes in my books and blackberry... but then I lost my page and put my blackberry through the washer.

Curses.

Anyways, I'm at the airport heading home for xmas break and since that's sort of the same situation as I was in when I started this blog I figure thats a promising re-start.

Right?

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment