Tuesday, February 7, 2012

IT'S A WIN FOR THE G-MEN

First off, I hate that the Giants call themselves "G-Men"

What is this? A chinatown X-Men knockoff?
Like... would you rather be a group of normal guys...
OR would you want to be the mighty powerful GIANTS?

Come on.

It's not rocket science.

Anyways.

As per normal I was looking for a good reason to party and get waaaasted (but who really needs a reason, right?)
And the Superbowl seemed like a pretty fucking good reason.

I mean, it's hot guys in spandex, funny commercials, excitement that only sports can bring and everybody needs a place to watch it!

Hell I already have the TV and the couch space. I bought a case of beer and a vegetable plate and that was the end of my party prep. Pretty fucking sweet.
And I invited peeps from school, from work, from life. All of my favorite people!

And they came!

I'm so used to being blown off that I didn't actually expect people to show up. But 95% of the people I invited showed up. Plus a couple spares. And people watched the game and laughed at the commercials and screamed at the refs and drank anytime there was a touchdown, a field goal, a penalty, a time out, an injury, a mention of Peyton Manning, or of Madonna, whenever a beer commercial was on and pretty much anytime anything at all was happening.

There was beer pong and 5 fingers and so so so many snacks.

Noone threw up in my bathtub or got wine on my ceiling or broke a glass or almost burned down the house or started a fight or even had to crash because they were too drunk for feet.

So prettttty much it was the most successful party I've ever thrown.

Redo this weekend? Maaaaybe...

Help me think of an excuse to party and this time maybe I'll document the festivities so I can share photos.

xxKK

p.s. there was no left over beer at the end of the night but there were two tubs of guacamole, half the veggie plate and so many pigs in a blanket. Dinner anyone? Don't mind if I do...

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment