Monday, March 28, 2011

HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS!

Holy shit!
How is it possible that two whole months have gone by without a blog posting?! Especially when that last post centered around public peeing.

Well I can actually answer that...

You see, when you spend your days in a whirlwind of get up, do makeup, make coffee, get to class, be productive, listen, take notes, go home, do homework, play xbox, try to work on the movie, try to finish writing my movie, get to sleep, actually sleep and wake up and do it again, it's pretty hard to then find time or motivation to log on and write some more.

And recently I've added go to the gym between take notes and go home and xbox is now xbox kinect so I'm fucking tired by the end of my day.

But don't get me wrong, despite the work and the ever-nagging presence of writing in my daily deeds I could still talk about myself for hours.  So really I need to somehow find time to fit this in so my poor friends can stop listening to me bitch all the time. 

Not that anyone but my friends read this blog but at least this way I can get it out in one posting and be done with the issue... yah... that'll totally work.

Well let me catch you up a bit.

School and work have me so stressed that I have a minor panic attack when my blackberry dies because I fear being out of contact during crucial moments (you don't want to see me when I think I've lost it)
Graduation is quickly descending upon me like a dark cloud of doom that threatens poverty and deportation.
MugWug and I are fighting. Well, fighting is the wrong word to use... we just don't talk. So we can't really fight if there's no talking.  Part of me wants to slap myself and say look at all the past drama, haven't you learned anything? It's probably not a big deal at all. And part of me thinks that going 17 days without talking to or seeing your 'best friend' isn't normal and there is something decidedly big dealish about it.
I desperately need a massage because of the tension knot growing in my neck.
I need some therapy because vodka and shoe shopping isn't cutting it anymore.
I probably need a doctor for my face tumor (more on that in a later post)
And I need a fucking facial because working out everyday has been clogging up my pores no matter how hard I exfoliate afterwards.
Oh and I need a tan because I look like a ghost.

"Men?", you ask.

Well... No.

No men. Which means no sex which means I definitely need that massage and gym time because I ain't getting no tension relief anywhere else...

I've got a flight in the morning so I bid you all adieu but I will try to fit 'write on KKC' somewhere into that schedule.  I'm sure it'll cut into my sleep time but I'm not very good at sleeping so it's pretty much a lost cause anyways.

Love you all.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment