Sunday, April 10, 2011

SICK KITTEH

Finally, a moment to sit and contemplate life and write.

If only this moment didn't have to come at the expense of my immune system.

My immune system saw how helpful and productive the rest of my body was being with the working and the gyming and the general being awesome at life so it decided it could take the week off.

Now I'm a little freak of nature who gets sick quite often and whose resting body temperature is somewhere around 95°.  Which, as you little genuises have probably already figured out, is about 3 degrees lower than you.  What's three degrees though, right? Well consider the difference you feel between your normal 98.6° and the oh so sick feeling of 101°... well that's only two and a half degrees. Anyways, if I hit 99° on any given day I'm already feeling pretty crappy but this weekend my immune system didn't just take a day trip to the cape but went on a full blown leave of absence.

I hit 102°, which is like 105° for you normal people.

So needless to say I wasn't gyming or working or doing anything at all.  In fact I couldn't even play video games because I couldn't concentrate on the moving pictures... and I couldn't stay awake for more than an hour.

Anyways. Thats about all you need to know about my sickness. Unless you want the gross details.  But I don't feel like sharing those just now.

Well since I spent 48 hours in bed doing nothing I don't have a lot to report on.  My life is pretty boring right now.  Not much change from before. Busy busy bee.

Fuck now I'm tired... back to sleep. When I get back from yet another nap remind me to tell y'all about my fucking mouse problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment