Monday, August 22, 2011

I DONT WANT TO GO INTO DETAILS....

...but MugWug will not be appearing on this blog again. Unfortunately he chose to pursue a course of action that makes being friends with him impossible. We've had issues for a long time but he was always my brother...

...until the day he let me lie on the floor for an hour with a potentially broken ankle.

That was the day he ceased to be my brother. But there was still hope that one day we'd manage to find our friendship again. But today he chose to make an irrevocable error in judgement and he has lost me as a friend forever. He's made it impossible for me to be his friend, family or business partner.

Goodbye MugWug.
It's horrible that you threw away 4 years of friendship but if you can do that to me then I don't want to know you anymore.

xxKK

2 comments:

  1. Sad to hear. I know how much losing an old friend due to discovering their true colours can be.
    Don;t worry, You're gonna be ok x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life goes on. I've already started to enjoy my life more so no regrets on my end. :)

    ReplyDelete