Saturday, August 6, 2011

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE ENEMY

So a while back PBA missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime...

By which I mean having sex with me.

But c'est la vie. Life goes on. Sexless and boring but it goes on.

Anyways when he blew off in NYC to run around and be boring with other people I decided it was the last  straw. After I realized that for the one millionth time he would NOT be following through on his promises of great sex and days spent in beds with handcuffs and soft sheets and lovely lovely dirty things, after that I decided that it was time to cut off PBA. No more Mr. I-really-would-love-to-see-you-and-do-dirty-things-to-you-but-WHOOPS-too-lazy-or-stupid-or-"busy"- to-actually-see-you-and-do-dirty-things

Sorry. That was an over use of the dash.

But seriously. For YEARS now he and I have been talking and talking and talking and I am tired of talking so I cut him off. No more sexy skype sessions, no more empty promises. No More.

So why did I just spend an hour talking to him on facebook? After months of being wary and careful and staying off of the skype when drunk and horny he pops up on facebook chat.

"hey sexy"

Oh no. Oh no... in two words I went from getting on with my own life to being sucked right back in.

Sucked back into sexy talk and promises of what we're gonna get up to when he stops over in NY on his way to LA. How we're gonna tear it up next summer all sexy and wonderful.

Now before you go and get all "you're an idiot Kitty!" just know that I let him make all the plans. I didn't agree to any of them and I didnt add to any of them. I just didn't say no either... And you don't have to tell me I'm an idiot. I already know.

So now we've had one conversation which could either lead to more... and that might be bad. Or it could lead to no more... which could also be bad because I might get all girly and emotional about him not talking to me.

I hate when that happens.

Anyways. I have been holding on to so many stories to tell you guys because I'm lazy and stupid. But I thought I'd get on and rant a bit about PBA. More stories later. If I can stop being lazy and stupid.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment