Thursday, May 10, 2012

SICK AS A DOG BUT STILL A KITTY KAT

Let me let you know how this week has been going so far:

Monday: Go to work in morning. Normal stress and life loathing. Mid morning I start having some weird heart palpitations. Got very lightheaded. Convinced myself I was having a heart attack. Start freaking the fuck out. Text Lizz to tell her I'm dying (I had to let her know I wanted a mulitmedia presentation at my funeral... it's the classy thing to do) And then I webMD my symptoms. Usually this means I end up with a proclaimation of cancer or DEATH but this time it said that I was probably having a panic attack. And considering the origin of the disorder I didn't think it was totally unlikely. So I chalk it up to me being a crazy and go back to work. Heart keeps pounding a little crazy but whatevs. Then we get lunch and suddenly I feel completely nauseated.

Look it up. It's nauseated not nauseous.

I feel sicker and sicker and finally tell my boss and leave.

May or may not have vomited on the streets of manhattan.

Spend the rest of the day in bed and not feeling awesome. Definitely not awesome.

Tuesday: Wake up at 5 am in a fevered nightmare involving several of my exes and a bear. I also think there may have been a maze as well. Fall asleep again. Wake up again and vomit and make some eggs and vomit and try to get dressed and then all of a sudden realize that it's 1:30 in the afternoon and I have 3 missed texts from my boss. Pretty much they think I'm dead. Let them know I'm alive and then go back to bed. Several more vomits and a feast with lizz later I head to bed.

Wednesday: Wake up late again with boss's blessing to take day off. Don't vomit and manage to pack up a bunch of stuff for moving. Decided to end my night with pinkberry and Gossip Girl. Oh and vodka. Oops drunk now. Clearly I'm feeling better but I have to admit I still don't feel awesome but I promise myself that this is the last day home. Tomorrow I vow to buck up and hold back my dry heaving and go to work. Despite how much work I have to do at home I need to get back into work before I actually have a stress induced breakdown.

Because weirdly spending time at work keeps me from being stressed about everything I have going on at home.

So that there is that.

This wasn't funny or inspirational or witty but I just wanted to tell you that I haven't been awesome hence why I haven't been around to be awesome via interwebs. And that life has been stressful. Hence the vodka and gossip girl that I needed tonight.

Now time for bed before I miss my alarm again and spend another day on the couch.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment