Monday, June 4, 2012

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING

So yesterday I told you where I've been for the past few weeks but I left something kind of major out!

Another reason why I've been finding it difficult to write here regularly is because I'm actually trying to tackle some pretty major non-blog writing. Firstly I need to finish at least a first draft of my screenplay before I leave next month. If I return to my hometown without a single piece of proof that I didn't waste 5 years in NYC then I might send myself into a booze driven coma.

Aside from the failing screenplay I've also started my second attempt at a novel.

The first attempt was when I was in high school and tried writing young adult fiction. Somewhere between the witch craft and talking to animals I realized I was an idiot.

I abandoned it after 3 pages.

Well this time so far I have 3 chapters. And hopefully more to come. It's not really fiction. It's... semi fiction.
Much like this blog it is a story severely inspired by true events with a slight fictionalization thrown in for privacy and... well because sometime my life isn't that fucking entertaining.

Bitchez need to be entertained.

And I'm spending all this time thinking of shit to put into my book and my screenplay to entertain all the bitchez in the world and I just sort of forgot to put some time and thought aside for KKC.

But KKC is my baby. And frankly I write better when I start with a snarky tirade of depravity so it's in my best interest to post more often. More posts = more creative juices = more writing = me not being a big ol' bum.

Deal? Sounds good to me.

'K, I'm at work now so I should go and do... work. But talk soon my loves.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment