Saturday, May 22, 2010

I LIKE CHAIRS

So I started building my beautiful new furniture and I've gone from an awesome apartment with too little sitting to an awesome-er apartment with the PERFECT amount of seating with CHAIRS! (you hate me a little bit don't you... sorry)

Chairs are awesome. Let me just say that. You sit on them, you eat on them, you get comfy on them, you can stand on them to be taller, you can do dips on them (and get sexy arms), you can have sex on them... and if you've never had sex on a chair you are missing out.

I'm not talking boring up and down sex, I'm talking about the spur of the moment, you're working at the desk and he jumps you, skirt still on, chair tilted back sex. More fun if it has wheels :P

Sorry that was a little side note... where was I? Chairs?

Forget the chairs, lets go back to the sex.. I'm currently at a friends house (where, no, I am not having sex) and they are on their second beer and I am on my 5th (of course) and I call our other friend to come and he's like "yeah sure, I'm with Boris* (my sisters ex fling) and he wants to say hi to Marie* (my sister)" So I'm like "ha! tell him shes got a new boyfriend and he missed out on a good thing" and I start going on and on and on. Then I realize that the sound is pretty echo-ey... I am on speakerphone.

NEEDLESS TO SAY... not good.

Time to get onto beer #6.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment