Monday, May 17, 2010

WHATS THIS SHIT IN MY TEA??

So it's Day 2 of this little experiment and I am debating whether or not I should do my pre-bed sit ups or if I did enough today to succumb to my weariness. I spent the morning at my old house cleaning out my sisters old bedroom. She hasnt actually lived there for over a year now but I never got around to cleaning it after she moved out so now its like a pile of shit.

So I was cleaning out the pile of shit all morning and crrying stuff deemed "not shit" back to my new house. I carried a total of 85 lbs in bags from 9th avenue to 10th. Which isn't far. But 85lbs is not a little thing! An that's down five flights of stairs and back up two more. And while dodging people from the summer street fair.

So I probably can take today off from sit ups right?

Slash I really love street fairs. I took some time out of my cleaning to walk the entire length of the fair... which you realize after the 4th block is just the same stalls over and over. But still fun.

Every time there is a street fair I cant help myself but to buy a glass of peach bubble tea (sans milk) because I love peach flavored tea and saying "I'll have a bubble tea please" is just so entertaining to me. But no matter how many times I order it I can't get over those gooey things at the bottom. Like... Ew. Theyre so... slimy... and gross and I never know if I should avoid them or eat them or just swollow them whole or spit them out. Such a problem. Usually I just try to avoid them but every now and then one shoots up the straw and takes me by surprise. Not like "happy birthday, here's a porche" surprise but a "oops I just came in your eyeball" surprise.

Hahahahaa. Let's just dwell on that imagery for a moment.

Okay thats enough.

(thats what she said?)


So maybe next time I should take someone with me who will remind me I should not buy the bubble tea because, despite the deliciousness of tea and peach, nobody likes cum in their eye.

Off to do sit ups!

xx kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment