Saturday, May 15, 2010

YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND...

So I took a little break from writing... a catnap if you will.

Okay, who am I kidding, I lost interest. I have the brain of a goldfish when it comes to trying to complete projects/hand in homework/ write a blog. My best friend likes to point out that of all the drugged out adderal popping hipsters we know, I'm the most in need of some ADD meds. I figure I put enough crap into my body that adding another chemical blend would probably be a bad idea. Not that I'm saying adderal (or other needed meds) are bad.. I just don't need any more prescriptions in my name.

Anyways, I'm getting off track. Point is, Kitty is back. Back with a new agenda. It's summertime. Which means beaches, boys, bikinis and alcohol. Currently I am only doing well with one of those things... (hint: it doesn't start with b)

So the goal of summer is to cut back of the alcohol (and work my ass off) so I can fit into a bikini, so I can get a boy who I can then show off when I go to the beach. Easy! (not)

So I'm starting the blog because maybe, just maybe, if I feel accounable to someone out there in the cyber world I'll actually finish this project. Which would be good since this project directly relates to my health, happiness and general well being.

So lets call this Day 1.

I aim to be 35 lbs lighter by Day 80

Because the point of this is to be happier and healthier I wont post my (depressing) start weight. Instead I'll just refer to it as X. So on day 80 I hope to be X-35 lbs. And maybe then I'll be able to post an actual number. So here we go my friends of the interweb. Bring on the boys, beaches, booze and debauchery that is summertime.

I'll try not to get side tracked this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment