Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CRACKED OUT KITTY

Okay... so I've been gone waaaaaay too long.  Like, way too long. My sister Marie told me I need to post a new blog so she can stop reading about how I banged that Marine.  *heeheehee*

Memories.

Anyways, I do have a valid excuse for my absense... I got really sick (again, I know) so that resulted in a few days of bedrest and delirium...

Okay.. if you were delierious would you know that you were delierious? Like if you're crazy you can't say that you're crazy because the whole thing about being crazy is that you can't see that what you're doing IS crazy... is delirium the same?

Now I'm feeling dizzy again..

Anyways, as soon as I was better there was a 4 day national holiday here.  It's called Cupmatch and its supposed to be about cricket but its really about DRINKING.

Pretty much the whole nation shuts down and we drink eat and drink and swim and drink and drink and drink for four days straight.

So I was pretty busy...

And then I got back to work post-holiday and my brain was still pretty fucked from its 4 day marination in black rum sooooo... I'm just now getting back to blogging.  I have a bunch of backdated posts to put up but alllll in good time my little muffin heads, all in good time.

Speaking of work, I just got back from lunch where the lovely Marie bought me a piece of baklava.  Which turned out to be a pile of burnt pecans doused in burnt sugar, wrapped in filo pastry and covered with powdered sugar.  Well... clearly I wasnt very impressed with said baklava but I did manage to cover my nose in sugar while attempting to eat it which then stayed on my nose for an hour while I was working and when I finally saw it I couldn't believe noone had mentioned that it looked like I'd snorted a beach length of Cocaine.  I guess they knew that I'm too unproductive to be on coke.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment