Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I HAVE THOUGHTS..

...And if you honestly have an issue with that then you should probably go fuck yourself.

MugWug has told me that he feels I say "go fuck yourself" too often.

MAN UP!

Just kidding.  He might be right, I became a litttttle obsessed with that phrase lately, much like I have recently become obsessed with the song Shark in the Water.  (seriously, its an addictive song, I listen to it on repeat nonstop for like...hours. And I'm not exaggerating at all)

Anyways, more on my obsessing later.

Back to the I have thoughts thing.

So I'm finally starting to write again (not just blogs but also scripts) and it's been a long dry spell of no inspiration, creativity or drive.  So I'm sitting in front of my celtx (writing program) and somebody asks me what I'm writing.  So, since we're fairly good friends I start to tell them about my idea and how I'm still flushing it out and i'm not really sure where it's going but at least I'm putting some of it on paper at last.

Okay, technically on computer screen, but you get the idea.

Well I guess they didn't like my idea because they got out a condencending "ha!"

That's it.  "Ha"

I was like... okay and?

And they just shook their heads and changed the topic.

Beware my little frenemy... I know how to make your death look like an accident.

Just kidding but not really.

Ha.

Anyways so I had a lovely day at school (like you care) and now I'm home.  I'm home, where I told myself I would spend an hour cleaning, an hour reading plays,  30 mins of painting (or other relaxing artistic pursuits) and then a little more cleaning and then and ONLY THEN could I sit down and watch TV and chillax.

Well fuck.

I got home an hour and a half ago and I made the mistake of sitting down to go through my backpack.  And then I turned on the TV to check the forcast for tomorrow.  Then I wanted to see what was on later... but SVU was on so I ended up watching that.  Because it was an episode I'd never seen.  And then I made delicious dinner.  And now I'm still eating and watching television.

Crap.

I need to clean.
I really need to clean.

ughhh I'd rather be lazy.

Shambles.

That's all for now.  I need to go convince myself to get off my ass and clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment