Monday, September 13, 2010

RETURN TO THE COMPUTER

So I definitely wrote y'all a good 3 blog posts on my Blackberry but I didn't realize that they weren't uploading... my B.  sorry for that my loves.
So I have internet in my house now, which means I now can upload on my computer from the comfort of the mattress on my living room floor.

oh yes, mattress pon floor.

That would be where I am currently sleeping.

Why? Oh... well... probably because two days ago I put the mattress on the floor for a super cute sleepover I had with MugWug and my girls MelBels and the lovely Queen Liz.  (one of my disappearing blackberry posts was about this very cute event)

Well the morning after than sleepover I went in my room and something ran across my floor.

Excuse me, what?

Not fucking cool.

I really don't care if this thing was only the size of a thumbtack, I don't care if by now it's probably scared shitless and crammed in some hole and I really don't care if I'm bigger than it is.  It fucking ran across my bedroom floor.  It had legs and probably wings.  Not cool.

So until I get over this fear slash have people over and have to clean up the evidence of my living room living.  Oh and don't remind me that sleeping on the floor actually puts me closer to the bug.  I know.  I just cant get over the image of that little bugger running for cover.

Speaking of the sleepover slash MugWug, that boy is so funny.  He and I are total opposites and apparently that applies to our biologies as well.  I love the cold, I thrive in it, I cannot sleep if I don't have a good chill going on.  Apparently MugWug is not the same... it wasn't even cold.. it was just below room temperature and this boy had, and I kid you not, a flannel sheet, a pink blanket, my summer duvet AND my winter thick comforter and he was still cold. I even tucked in the edges so he was all wrapped up like a little dumpling.

Ridiculous. Well I haven't turned the AC off since that night so now I, master of the below freezing comfort level, have two blankets on.  MugWug wouldn't have even been able to be seen under his blankets if he were here.

Anyways, enough about sleeping on the floor/sleeping with blankets/pointless observations.

I'm getting pretty sleepy so I might go take a cat nap (and by cat nap I mean a proper nights sleep, by which I mean a couple of hours of sleep) but first lets talk about naps.

I don't really believe in naps.  They've never worked in my favor, If I'm tired and I try to sleep for 20 mins - 2 hours I suddenly wake up 12 hours later and I've missed my classes, lunch with MugWug and a date with a semi-attractive asshole (which is about as good as it gets these days) and that's just depressing.  So I don't take naps. But if I did I would define a nap as 20 minutes to 2 hours of designated sleep time.  Just a quick recharge right?

Nope.  Apparently certain men in my life *cough* MugWug *cough* think that a "nap" is a 4 hour block of undisturbed rest.  And then he wonders why he can't sleep at night.  *le sigh* sometimes I feel more like a mother to him and less like a best friend.  Men... tsktsk.

Also, I fulfilled a weeklong dream of mine and ordered a milkshake before bed. It was delicious.  So much chocolate deliciousness.

 And then I brushed my teeth like a good little Kitty and here we are at bedtime.

Night loves.

P.s. remind me to post the draft I started about why college life is so awesome. It too mentions the sleeping on the floor and other wonderful things.

okedokey.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment