Monday, November 1, 2010

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?

So sometimes I make bad judgement calls...

...like that one time I slept with a 30yr old dressed up like Justin Beiber on halloween...

and sometimes I make bad life decisions...

...like skipping the only class I really care about and love in order to hang out with a boy who is, by definition, a douchetard.

I mean... serious douchetardiness.  In case you're curious we are indeed talking about the one formerly known as Main Squeeze.  He's here in the city I call home with several of his closest douchtardy friends (including Joe Blow and a few I may have had uhhh interactions with....) and despite the fact that he has a girlfriend (not that that's stopped us in the past) and the fact that our last interaction involved him duping me into coming over and then suggesting we call a cab before we started anything so that I wouldn't be stuck on his doorstep when he was finished.

Claaaaaaassy.

Despite that I am still not in my favorite class and not at home cleaning or at the gym or doing ANYTHING productive.

I am downtown like a little bitch waiting for this bitch to call me.

I didn't want to wait for him to call to head down because then I might be late and clearly I wouldn't want to miss out on anytime with such a stand up bloke.  So I came downtown. Far Downtown.

No call.

Just waiting.

Sitting in a starbucks nursing a chai tea and hoping that I'm not a pathetic loser whose getting stood up but instead just a pathetic needy loser with thing for bad boys.

Oooh.  And he is bad in all the right ways.

No! Stop it Kitty! No bad boys for you!

Must resist the lure of his sexy tattoos and sexy grin and sexy laugh and sexy sexiness.

Not to mention the blow your mind sexy sex.

Must resist!

Although... the more pathetic I am and the more trouble I get in the more material I'll have for this blog... so really I'm thinking of you, my readers, when I consider going down the street, into his hotel, knocking on the door (kicking his roommate out) and taking full advantage of the two hours he has left in my city.

Clearly just thinking of the good of you guys.

Clearly.

Okay... its 1pm. They probably won't call. And I probably already knew that, deep down inside, when I made the journey here.

Sad Kitty.

xxKK

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE A THING FOR HOTTIES WITH TATTOOS TOO SEE WE ARE THE SAME

    ReplyDelete