Thursday, April 5, 2012

PLAYTIME WITH PBA

Well.. We might need a new nickname for PBA.

At first the nickname discribed our intended relationship. And when that relationship idea failed it was left to brand him as the little slut of a tease that he was.

But now we've hooked up.

Thats right! Bring on the applause! After months, nay, YEARS of waiting for him to follow up on his promises of sexcapades I finally nailed the illusive PBA.

Okay but lets back up. 1) I want to set the scene for you guys... can't just jump to the main event! Like a fine wine this shit deserves some time and appreciation. 2) Right now I know you little deviants are imagining some sexy tryst with hand cuffs and duct tape and whipped cream... (or is that just me?)... but instead this was actually kind of romantic and wonderful.

So something I don't think I've really told you about PBA is that we've actually had a semi romantic relationship in the past. It wasn't always about getting laid. We used to say that if we were ever single and together that we could make it work. And in the years that have come since then we've seen each other less, talked less and become more of... sex friends.

Who never have sex.

Until I showed up at a party this weekend and, like a knight in a shining grey suit, he was standing there in a perfect halo of light.

Fucking flood lights are cool, man.

Anyways. I had known in advance that he'd probably be there (don't worry this wasn't Ninja at a bar part 2) but I wasn't expecting him to look so damn sexy. He was rolling classy in sexy pressed jeans, a button down and a sweet suit jacket. Mmm. Barney from HIMYM is right... a man in a suit (even just the jacket) is a sexy beast of a man.

So I give him a a hug and make sure to step into the light so he can appreciate how sexy I look (and damn... I looked sexxxxy)

And then, as to not be a clingy desperate stalker, I venture off to the party.

We'll about 5 minutes in I realize that I don't know anyone except PBA and my two friends, who were supposed to be my rides and are now getting waaaasted.

Well, shit.

Decide that maybe drinking is a bad idea since I might be attempting to drink a car for the first time in 2 years or walking home. Grab a water and take up a post watching these strangers get more wasted than freshmen at frat rush.

PBA comes and grabs some couch with me. And in one part of my mine I'm like OMG I'M GOING TO TO TOTALLY HAVE SEXY TIME WITH HIM AT LAST.
But in the other side I realize that it's actually really great catching up with him. We spend a few hours just talking about everything from work to... well actually just work because we're both so busy. And as we're talking we're getting closer and closer and I'm letting my "I don't need to show physical affection because I'm too cool for emotions" facade fall and I'm touching his arm (a clear sign of affection) and playing with my hair (flirting 101) and he, instead of rejecting this like I expect, puts his arm around me and suddenly we're snuggling.

IN PUBLIC.

I know this sounds weird, but do you guys understand how amazing that is?

To have a sober cuddle session in public?! (he was sober too)

It's something that I can't remember happening since... since Charlie. That's a long time. A long time indeed...

So we're cuddling and it's late and he tells me he has to go because he has to be up really early. So that's a downer. But he offers me a right home... which I guess is something. Better than car theft or walking.

So he's driving me home and I keep hoping that he runs out of gas or something so that I can spend more time with him.

Who the fuck am I???  What are all these emotions?


BAD EMOTIONS. GET BACK IN YO' CAVE.


Anyways he starts slowing down as he gets into my lane and I realize he doesn't want to drop me off.
It's like all of my 12 year old drams come true.

So he drives past my driveway. Goes to the little circle at the end of the lane to turn around but instead just turns off the car. And so we start talking some more. And then it happens. He lets go of my hand (oh yeah, he was holding my hand) and reaches over and kisses me.

And I wish that I could say I stayed calm and classy but I pretty much jumped onto him. I was just so excited that it was happening! And so we made out for quite some time. Then he tells me, with a sad face, that he didn't bring a condom.

SLUTSOMATIC TO THE RESCUE.

I just happened to have my extra thin sensitive Durex on me.

Safe Sex FTW.

We climb into the back seat (oh yeah, keep in mind that we're in a jeep right now... how sweet valley high, right?) And we get down to it. And I forgot how awkward it is to have sex in a car! We fumbled for a while before getting into a groove.

Into a glorious groove.

Where I may, or may not, have said "Oh my god, I'm having sex with PBA"

...I would be more embarrassed but apparently he truly enjoyed that little exclamation...

And then he sort of threw out his back. (yeah... it was that kind of sex)

So that sort of stopped the action for a while. But while we took a break and hung out naked in the back seat. He gave me a back rub (which is pretty much my favorite thing ever) and we talked about our lives and about our hopes, dreams and worries.

Yes. It was that kind of sappy lovey thing.

And it was beautiful.

We just hung out and were happy together. Haven't felt that way in a long time.

So after a few hours of hanging out (after he had said he had to be home so much earlier) we finally decide to clamber back into the front seat and get dressed. At this point I realized I'm on the edge of a second post-sex breakdown and I try to post pone him leaving for so long. After an extra hour I realize that it's officially ridiculous. It's almost 6am... the time he was supposed to be waking up. So I let him drop me off and I, semi tearfully say goodbye.

But unlike with Ken this time I was sad because I really might like this guy.

For once I felt happy with a guy and I didn't have to be drunk or secretive or anything. It was just naturally wonderful.

And the sex was amazing.

So I guess that's something to be thinking about.. Ugh speaking of late it's late now I need to sleep but there's one last bit to this story so keep your eyes on the horizon for the last bit of vacation gossip.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment