Sunday, April 8, 2012

A PLOT IS HATCHED

I just want you all to know that as I write this I am sitting on my couch next to a giant stuffed ducky and wearing a pair of bunny ears.
Alone.

Happy Fucking Easter.

I haven't even eaten any chocolate today. Sad times. But I'm going to pretend that it's still really fucking awesome. Because I'm here. And I'm awesome.

Clearly.

ANYWAYS. I didn't come here to talk about how I pretty much spent the whole day alone (on easter) and that the only easter treats I got were ones I bought  myself. But enough about that.

Last time we spoke I was telling you that I had finally conquered the conquest that is PBA.

Well after that wondrous foray into the unknown I decided upon a course of action. You see. Before PBA and I were all sexy friends and whatnot we sort of, I dunno, liked each other. And after having sex with him and then sitting up for hours talking I realized... I might still like him. Like... we have fun. And he gets my humor. And he never gets insulted when I fuck with him. He likes it when I fuck him. And he legitimately makes me happy. He seems to give a shit. Like... he cares when I'm upset.

So. This makes me think. I could like him. Really like him. And if I can like him the way I used to maybe a little bit of the space in my heart that's filled with Ninja can get hollowed out and then filled up with PBA! And then I can start to work on loving someone who isn't married and doesn't make me obsess, cry and literally pull my hair out on a regular basis.

This sounds stupid.

And like a dumb girl idea.

But I swear I have good intentions.

1) no more lusting after married men. (score for karma!)
2) new lusting after a man who makes me happy.
3) said new man is actually a plausible (albeit unlikely) match.

I'm probably going home for summer which gives me 3 months. 3 months in which for once we will (probably) both be single and in the same place. And maaaaybe he'd want to join me in a little experiment I'd like to call "Maybe Kitty Can Be Happy."

Ugh who knows.

Lets be honest. The guy already got the good part of the package why would he want all that messy exclusivity and monogamy? Ugh

I guess we shall see.

I'll come up with something funny for y'all laters but that's all for now.

Enjoy your easter goodies and don't get too much of a belly ache!

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment