Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SEEKING: CASUAL STRESS RELIEF SEX

So I slipped in that PBA was coming to town a few posts back.

Well he gets here today.

So PBA is the man who has a reputation for suggesting sex and then failing to follow through. And I had totally sworn him off for good but as always he's found a way to waltz back into my life...
...it usually occurs when I'm drunk and horny and have access to Skype... might be time to set a new drunk-proof password.

Anyways so we've been sometimes talking lately and the other day we were just talking about mundane things and he slips in that he's coming to NYC on business next week (which is now this week) and that we should meet up and have some casual stress relief sex.

Just that like that.

Slips it in between his flight plans and what he had for lunch.

Just  a little casual stress relief sex. No big deal.

So I'm like... okay. Sure. And I start to think about how it wouldn't be so bad to have a little quality human interaction this week. Even if he has been a D-bag in the past.

So after we agree that at some point we're going to meet up and have sex suddenly he starts pulling those promises back in again... The excuses start pouring out of his mouth.

"But I do have to go to Boston one of those days so it's not like I can be there every day..."
"I have to see my business partner too you know, I'm not just free all the time"
"This is a business trip not a social one"
"I'd like to actually see New York as well you know"

I'm like... slow the fuck down. I'm not some rapist who carries around sheets pre-moistened with chloroform to knock out her victims and take advantage of them. I'm not going to chain you down and refuse to let you leave. In fact I'm not even going to call you. Because past experience has shown me that you're the kind of man who wants what he can't have and as soon as I'm all "omg I want you!" you're gonna be like "meh no thanks"

Don't bring up sex and then immediately back pedal. I don't need your excuses, I don't need your dick (though it would be nice) and I don't need you to look out for my feelings. I get that you don't want to sleep over and make me breakfast and be my boyfriend.

Newsflash: I never wanted that from you either.

So while I still do hope that I'm getting laid this week I will be completely unfazed and unshocked if PBA decides to crawl into a hole and not bother calling me. He may think that it makes him sexy to be so unavailable but it's really just annoying. And he may think he has the power in this relationship but hey... if he's a disappointment then I'll just throw on my Fuck-Me dress and go to a bar and find  a real man to make me happy.

Sorry PBA, I'd love to play but you are not the be-all or end-all. There are plenty of people on sexcations looking for some sexcapades with a girl like me. So enjoy your business... Maybe I'll hear from you, maybe I won't. Either way I'm still going to have an awesome week.

xxKK

3 comments:

  1. Maybe PBA has a secret girlfriend he hasn't mentioned???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way he's a definite Douche with a capital D!
    Who gives up a free sex pass time and time again?! I mean, wtf is he scared of, losing his virginity? Seriously! (p.s. I've had a bit to drink so this post maybe disturbingly earnest - don't mind me, I'll regret it in the morning)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No he doesnt have a girlfriend.. he just gets off on the power play and games.

    ReplyDelete