Sunday, October 2, 2011

A TURKEY-TASTIC LIFE

So as I lay here on my couch on my first proper day off in many many days (and by proper I mean I got out of bed before 5pm) I realized that I haven't posted since my oh-so-somber b-day rant.

Truth is a lot has been going on but it's hard for me to write about because I've always tried to keep my life a little separate from the blog. It's not like I want all my friends and family reading about my various drug and sex-capades.

Can we say awkward?

Anyways. I have this awesome job where the people are a mixed bag of awesome, crazy and straight up stupid. Where I lose my shit at least twice a week and come home feeling like a bag of meat pretty much everyday (because I work pretty much every day.) Maybe I should write some of that craziness. I dunno. It is a big bag of drama. And we here at KKC do love some drama.

Aside from work and the lack of a social life I have a few other things jumbling around in my head. Like how the only person who actually wants to have sex with me right now is already involved with someone else.

Ugh and that I can't or shouldn't go into because sometimes he reads this blog. Makes it hard to figure shit out. I mean... I know there's like this whole idea that full disclosure and honesty is good for people but I'd rather crap out without the person I'm figuring out inside my head.

In other news Liz has temporarily moved in with me which has resulted in our house looking more like a frat house (my fault not hers) and a new love of turkey sandwiches. Yes this former vegan and then vegetarian and then vegetarian (with the occasional drunken desire for hotdogs) is now a meat eater. And by meat eater I mean turkey sandwich eater.

A 22 year old meat eater with no foreseeable future career past slinging liquor and serving mini hamburgers.

Go me.

xxKK

2 comments:

  1. So… how did your birthday turn out?
    Blissfully uneventful, surprisingly awesome or predictably covered in spew???
    Hope it was the middle one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh. I worked, had a few drinks with some friends but nothing special. NP got me a pretty awesome bday card but otherwise it was all quiet on the ruckus front. Had a pretty lame hangover the next day which I blame more on my gorging on sweets than the 5 drinks I consumed.

    ReplyDelete