Monday, October 3, 2011

WELL AIN'T LIFE A PEACH.

So the boy I thought I loved is getting married. And the boy who told me he wanted to spend the only 8 hours he had in NY with me is now not talking to me. My boss announced that noone is getting time off work for Christmas, and since I haven't spent time with my home friends or family since last Christmas, that means that come December 25th I'll probably be out of a job. I haven't spoken to Marie in several weeks because I'm always at work and she's got school. This same reasoning is stopping me from talking to pretty much all of my friends. Except for Liz and that's only because she works and lives with me. No escape for her.

So I'm losing my family, friends, love, sexcapade opportunity, job and probably my mind.

So many issues.
So many things going missing.

So I guess I'm just going to continue dosing up on dayquil and eating my weight in teddy grahams until I feel good enough to get on with my life.

xxKK

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry hun. Looks like it wasn't meant to be.
    There are so many reasons why people do the things they do (especially in the lead up to getting married) who can be bothered trying to figure out the motives behind it all… save that for the psychologists.
    On to bigger and better things for you I'm sure.
    Besides did you really want to be a little housewife right now living behind a white picket fence on the prairie?
    Debauchery sounds much more like your bag :)

    ReplyDelete