Monday, October 3, 2011

WOW IT'S STARTING TO LOOK LIKE I HAVE NO LIFE...

...as I post a second day's blog for the second day in a row...

But as I sit here on my couch.. don't judge me, it just happens to be where I like to do my writing... and my TV watching and thinking and netflixing and (occasional) sleeping and...

shut up.

Anyways. As I sit here I realize how I have reached what might be a new low.

When I moved into this apartment I chose to live by myself. I have one bedroom. One bed. One couch. One desk. One bookshelf. One of everything.
Except in the kitchen slash dining room.... There it's like I tricked myself into thinking I had a husband and 6 kids because I have 8 of everything.

8 plates, 8 mugs, 8 bowls, 8 forks, 8 knives, 8 cups, 6 wine glasses (it used to be 8 but after a few too many glasses of vino I may or may not have broken two of them #myB) 8 mixing bowls, 8 place mats, 8 big spoons and 8 little spoons.

That's a lot of eights.

So if we count the big spoon and little spoon families as one big category then I really have 16 spoons in my house.

Not including the various mixing and measuring ones.

So someone please tell me how I am out of spoons and reduced to stirring my delicious, herbal, skin detoxifying, slendering, influenza fighting, sunshine out my ass tea with a plastic spoon.

PLASTIC SPOON.

photographic evidence. 

This is a bad turn of events.
First I lose everything I mentioned earlier and now I lose all my spoons!

What next??
Are the socks going to go on a safari trip and leave my feet alone in the cold?!
VIVA LA SOCK REVOLUTION!!!

...

Too much?

Anyways.. I will leave you (again) with this nugget of wisdom:
The rhythm of life is when you experience your own body, mind and soul.

Alright I stole that from my Yogi teabag.

G'night loves.
xxKK


and if you make fun of my john deere mug I'll run you over with my tractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment