Monday, July 23, 2012

AYE AYE SKIPPER

So I landed back home and I get to work on my social calls and keeping myself busy. And then my girls NP and Shiv come to visit and we have a sweet ass bitchin' time. And that keeps me busy too. And then Skip gets back.

And I'm like YAY! Playmate in the house! Woot woot! Sexy time!

So I see him out and I give him a big hug and he's drunk and I'm drinking and I get some kisses and he's holding my hand and it's great. It's New York funtime but back home! How great is this?!

So he and his bros move to another bar and he's all "come with me, come on baby" but I'd just ordered a drink the size of my head so I decided to meet up with him later.

He leaves, gives me a nice kiss good bye and goes.
I drink my big drink. And another. And, oops, one more.

Then I go to track him down. And track him down I have to. Because he's not where he said he'd be. So I, like a fucking crazy person go to two more bars before I find him.

I find him and he's fucking shit faced. Like... deadly amounts of alcohol had been consumed. So I of course cuddle right up to him and start making out. Because I like my boyfriends blackout.
And we're kissing and cuddling and it's all good stuff. Then suddenly he starts talking about how we don't make sense and how theres only two months left together so really its a waste of time to be together.

Wait.

I know I just said I like my boyfriends blackout but that doesn't mean I actually think you're my boyfriend! Ew no! We're just having fun and frankly the fact that we have a near approaching expiration date is one of my favorite things about us.

We argued for a bit and then eventually I realized that I was drunk, he was drunk and there was no point to arguing any further. Went our separate ways.

But I'm not giving up. I'm going to get my sexbuddy back. Especially since my dad is going away next week ;)

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment