Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ON MAKING OUT WITH MITCH

So last week we learned about Jay, my work husband and one time playmate.

This week lets talk about Mitch.

His boss.

So remember how I said I try not to do anything blog worthy at my job? Oops. I fucked up.
Twice.
First with Jay and then with Mitch.

See the night after I hooked up with Jay I decided to hang out with the crew again. Now technically I had finished my internship and no longer was a member of the company but I was still seeing them pretty frequently.

Anyways.

Jay, Mitch, myself and two other employees decide to go out for Korean munchies and drinks after work the day after Jay and I hooked up. It starts out as just a few drinks and food and fun and all that goodness. Then the suggestion of karaoke comes up.

In case you didn't know already... I love Karaoke. LOVE.
The last time I went to Karaoke with this crew of characters we got so wasted that Jay took off his shirt and effectively molested our head of HR.

Clearly this is an experience we all need to repeat.

So we roll down to K Town for some good ol' fashioned singing fun. Belt out a few jams. Then everyone decides to pack in ti pretty early. Jay ditches for home the first and then everyone sort of peters off.

Then it's just Mitch and I.

Which is sort of weird because Mitch, being one of the bosses at the company, is not really someone I ever spent alone time with.

As the only one who doesn't have a job to get to in the morning I was expecting to have to go home early but was more than happy to oblige when Mitch suggested we get another drink.

Now heres a little background on Mitch.

Mitch is a sexy, 30 something, who dresses wonderfully, is ridiculously sweet but still can joke like a bro.
Oh and he's married with two beautiful children.

So we go to a bar and order a pair of beers and Mitch starts to open up. Like a lot. About how horrible his marriage is and how his wife doesn't love him and I'm like... I'm 22... how do I help a grown man with his grown up problems?

So we nurse our beers for about an hour and I try to help him with some super deep and drunk advice.

We decide we've been nursing our, not yet finished, beers for long enough and he offers to drive me home.

Who am I to turn down a free ride, right?

So we walk towards Mitch's car and right before we get to the parking lot he pulls me aside and, in the cutest way ever asks if he can kiss me.

Now I know what you're thinking. He's married! And that is a huge dealbreaker for me. It always has been. But he had just bared his tortured little soul and he asked so nicely and he's so sexy and I was so drunk.

So I said yes.

Pure sidewalk makin' out.

It was great. We then pull apart and head to get his car. Get this... he opens the door for me. Like... for real. He seems almost flabbergasted that I would even presume to open my own door.

Oh my god its a fucking Gentleman. I thought these had gone extinct!

I get in the car and Mitch pulls out of the car park annnnnd into a parking spot.

20 more make out minutes. He throws on some sweet jams and we're talking and kissing and if you forget about the wife and kids it's actually really nice. But you can't really forget about the wife since she calls him and asks where he's sobering up. Not exactly a mood maker.

Anyways. Mitch drives me home. Pulls over to let me out annnnnd more make out.

And he is just laying on the compliments and is acting so cute and he's asking if he's okay at kissing and I feel like I'm back in high school and teaching boys how to kiss. And usually a man needing validation in his skills is a turn off... like... don't be so needy. Don't fish for compliments. I want a man to be so self assured and confident that he doesn't need me to tell him how great he is.

But I'll make an exception in this case. Because he was so damn cute about it.

So we kiss and confer for a little while but then it's 3 am and where did the time go? He walks me to my door, more kisses and then leaves. And I'm like... what the fuck just happened?...

Oh My God.

Who am I and where did Kitty Kat go?

ugh.

xxKK

No comments:

Post a Comment