Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BLOGGING... THE NEW FRONTIER

Oh blogging... you strange creation. Part narcissistic self examination, part therapy and part mindless ramblings. Throw in a splash (or four) of vodka, a few mishaps and a pinch of mischief and you have the KITTY KAT CONUNDRUMS.

I had a blog briefly in high school but it sort of kind of crashed and burned when I a) ran out of things to talk about b) realized nobody was actually reading it and c) when my mom realized I was spending more time on my blog then on my geography homework. Well I ditched the small town for a big city so my life is a little more interesting... or at least I seem to get into more adventures *cough* trouble *cough* now.

I ditched the geography homework too.

Now this Kitty Kat is just trying to forge her way in a city that chews up and spits people out. Wish me luck.

Welcome to the wonderfully weird mind of Me.

1 comment: