Thursday, March 11, 2010

DRIP DROP DRAP GOES THE BIG BAD TAP

So, I wake this morning and realize that I am late for school. Now some days I would shrug, roll over and catch some more zzz's. On other days, such as this one, I get in full blown panic mode when I realize that I've already missed two classes in a row and really can't afford to flunk another class. After 12 minutes of looking for a pair of socks I realize that no, I will not be making it to school. Annoying to say the least.

As I sat on my couch eating left over brown rice for breakfast and watching the morning news I started to wonder how I could have over slept. I set three alarms. Three. Say it with me people... THREE ALARMS. Not so good for Kitty.

Then it dawns on me.

Every night for about two hours I lay in my bed, tossing and fidgeting and turning the pillow over and I hear Drip. Drip. Drip.

My shower faucet leaks. Not an inordament amount. Nothing that my super is willing to actually fix... after all its barely a quarter cup of water a day. But those tiny teeny dripdripdrips are driving me crazy. AND when I do finally want the water on its never hot! GAH! The frustration is enough to drive this Kat up the wall!

Just a little healthy venting. I'm sure I'll have more later but for now I'm going to enjoy some Red Velvet Fro-Yo, which by the way is the most amazing thing you can get for 35¢ an oz and is far cheaper than therapy. (get the awesomeness at: Yogurt Station, St. Marks St)

Au Revoir my kittens.

1 comment:

  1. I want some of that froyo when I come. Also Im sorry about the shower:(
    Perhaaaps you could put a towel where the water hits so it will absorb instead of making a noise hitting tile? It won't help the hot water problem but perhaps end the noise?

    ReplyDelete