Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SOY PUDDING IS NOT AS TASTY AS REAL PUDDING

Okay... I'm a horrible vegan. I'm already complaining. I will eventually get back into the groove of my former animal-less diet. Its just annoying. I spent a whole hour hunched over shredding parsnips! And by shredding I mean slowly carving tiny thin strips out of a very solid and hard vegetable.

The parsnips where for my vegan "tuna fish salad" recipe not the pudding..

The tuna salad actually isn't bad... it doesn't taste, look or smell like tuna thus I personally probably wouldn't have marketed it as a meatless substitute for that.

And yeah... the soy pudding isn't as good as real pudding but hey its chocolate! can't realllly go wrong with that. And my chocolate rice milk is like.. the most amazing thing ever. Even if you're not vegan you should try it. If you don't like it you can always blend it with some ice cream and make a healthier milkshake.

meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment