Monday, July 19, 2010

THE OTHER KAT

So if any of you read the archives of KKC *cough* Siobhan *cough* you might notice that the posts are suddenly signed by "The Other Kat"

Do not fear, there is no intruder. You see, when I first set this blog up I signed up with an account that I had already used for other projects, which didn't seem to be a problem at first but then I realized that the name on my old projects was being used for some of KKC's stuff and das no gud fo me.

Plus I realized that my old email account wasn't one I was willing to subject to anymore spam (I already get like 400 a day) so I made kittykatconundrums@gmail.com special for any readers to contact me at. But the blogger wouldn't let me change my account email to that and blah blah blah blah stress.

Well after thinking about it far too long I just decided to add the new email as a new author on the blog and delete the old one. So when you see "The Other Kat" it just means that that is a post that I wrote before I set up the new email.

Anywho. Just thought I'd bring you up to date with that.

Hopefully I'll be back on later to write a proper non-boring post but if not I'll see you pon the morrow.

xxx
KK

2 comments: