Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SURVIVOR

...sometimes Life is like Survivor...

...where the people who are weakest fall behind and get their tiki torches snuffed out. If you are expendable you will be eliminated. The only way to beat that system is to not be expendable. Dedicate yourself to being a better person, in all aspects of your life, every day. Because it's not enough to be a great hunter or challenge winner... if you're an asshole you will be kicked off the island and everyone will forget who you are.

so be a better person... that way life can be a little bit more like Survivor and a little less like The Jersey Shore
(or as I affectionately call it... pit of immorality and silicone despair)
...where no matter how much of a useless asshole someone is, they will never be kicked off (until they die of over consumption of tanning oil) and they will start to actually make money off of being a trashy asshole...

...

I didn't really expect more of people until recently. Like, I did... when I was young I expected a lot from people. And then you get let down because your expectations are too high. So I compensated by expecting less from people.

If people were self consumed assholes with nothing in their brain but sex and drugs then that was fine with me. If my girls were more concerned with getting boys and free drinks than our friendship that was fine with me. Because who was losing? We were getting drunk and high and sexed and thats all that mattered right?

No, I'm moving out of the Jersey Shore. I expect my men to treat me well, take me out, and love me even when we're not making love. I expect my friends to stand by my side through hard times and prioritize the people they claim to love over random play. I expect people to appreciate our relationship and not take me for granted.

I don't expect everyone to be able to keep up with this new Kitty Kat but the ones that do will be the ones worth keeping. I'm not saying that there is no sex or alcohol or stupid dumb shit. I'm just saying its not my everything. Life more than drama and bar fights and crying over boys that break your heart.

So yeah... wipe off your fake tanner and pull out those extensions and leave the bozos behind and join me in a world where you are rewarded for your actions... not your cup size... loved for your heart... not how many bros you've decked and where, for maybe the first time in a long time, you can feel like a real person again.


If anyone tries to sneak Snooki in in their pocket I will personally snuff your freaking tiki torch out.

xx KK

In case "the Situation" is reading this... I'm not actually moving from the Jersey Shore.. I dont even live there... I was using it as a metaphor.. like when Paulie D mimicked having sex with your pillow.. that pillow was a metaphor for all the women he would never get. You still don't get it? Thats okay... You just stay in depravity and enjoy your lack of intelligence.

1 comment: