Friday, July 23, 2010

ZOMG FERRARI WORLD

Okay so I like cars.

A lot.

I can't actually drive one yet (because I moved to NYC before I got my car license and there's really no point in having on there but whenever I'm home I intend to get one but end up just chilling with my motorcycle instead)

But I love them.
The first car I was totally hard for was the 2000 Ferrari 360 Spider. It is just the most beautiful sleek piece of automobile ever. Convertible sports car with a 0-100 acceleration of 4.6 seconds. Top speed hits over 290 km/h. And its a fucking Ferrari.

*squeeeeeeeel*


Obsessed.
Now, since then I have become attached to several other car models and practically go into cardiac arrest when I actually encounter one but this car will always be special.
So today at work someone forwarded me a little junk mail about some amusement park and since my job is a joke and I do nothing I actually read the junk mail.

THANK GOODNESS!

There is going to be a Ferrari Theme Park openning in three months. Yes, it is in Abu Dhabi, yes, I realize will probably never ever get to go see it but oh my god it exists.

Of course as I was sitting at my desk like a good little girl I just said "oh, thats nice."

However, my inner dude did such a fist pump that he nearly dislocated his shoulder.

Maybe one day, when I'm famous, I'll be on MTV cribs and they'll roll up to see my "whips" and I'll have a classic Ferrari red 2000 360 Spider sitting in my driveway and the money I make from doing that segment will pay for my trip to Abu Dhabi to see this amazingness.

A kat can only dream....

*squeeeeeeeeel*

THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT...

I mean... that's neat....

No comments:

Post a Comment