Friday, June 18, 2010

THE END OF GO FUCK YOURSELF

So I was considering doing a whole weeks worth of posts that followed the "dear ___. go fuck yourself" model but I decided that was juvinile...

..actually I just couldn't think of anyone else who deserved it...

except the lady the cut me off in traffic today
...the guy who blew a freaking vuvuzeula in my ear last night
...the idiot who told me Portugal sucks
...the people who demand me at work even though I'm not doing anything and I'm sick
...my dearest darling father who caused me such strife last night**
...and the guy that blew me off last night
and the night before
and probably tonight

But hey... they're idiots. they don't deserve a post anyways.

** - more on this topic later today

Anyways my boss just got to work... yes.. half an hour late... just like every morning.. so I should go look productive for a little while.

loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment