Tuesday, June 8, 2010

KITTY IS A BRAINIAC

Its true.. so true.
I work in an office *hissclawscratchhate* and one of the safety measures we implement is a keycard system... you know... credit card thing that you press against doors to make them open that are no good for dress shopping or buying yummies? Anyways.. I have one of those. But of course they, the man, did not give Kitty a lanyard or one of those fancy extending pocket holder thingies for her keycard.

Nope. Just gave me card. No hole in it to tie things to.. no system of keeping it attached to me at all. So when I go to the bathroom, which is outside of the door system, and realize that I left my plastic access key back on my desk I then have to ring the doorbell and hope they don't laugh at me when I explain I forgot my key when I went to pee.

So no lanyard, no pocket holder, no janky hole to thread some shoelace through... I have none of these things... but what do I have... not a dress with pockets, no... Boobies!

How are the two related you ask?

Welllll when I run out of storage for my cellphone, wallet, makeup, backup hairspray, camera, ID and condoms when I go out I just stuff it in my bra. Giant squishy pocket perfect for holding things... why not implement this with the keycard!?!

So when noone was looking, woosh, down my bra. Then it was awesome! The access panel, which is closer to waist height on others, is like right at my bra so I just walk by and DING! ACCESS!

Plus it looks like I have super powers when I don't have to touch anything to open the door.

which I do have of course.

muahhahaha.

1 comment: