Thursday, June 3, 2010

A SHORT ONE

So I'm sick again, shocker. I have the worlds worst immune system ever, its pretty much evil.

If Darth Vader and Hitler somehow managed to simelateously impregnate Cruella DaVille the creepy looking twins that came out would be the ones who came up for the DNA blueprint that is my immune system.

I just took my fourth heavy duty painkiller of the day (a mercy stroke from my doctor who also put me on two types of antibotics) and my arms are about to fall off my body onto the floor, where they will no doubt be picked up by the creepster twins and used as rattles, so I will stop typing now and try to devise a plan to get to the bathroom without using my equally dead legs... I'm thinking coerce the dog near with Kraft cheese so I can somehow make her drag or carry me.

Did I mention shes a 30lb sheltie who doesn't even reach my knees? I'm sure this plan will work.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahhahahahahahah using them as rattles.

    Im sorry youre sick. You really are sick a lot its unfortunate. But its also good because now youre home and can entertain me since im home bored :D Thaaaanks!

    ReplyDelete