Tuesday, June 8, 2010

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...


I like sound of music and I like things so here are a few of my favorite things..

-> muggywuggy
-> hair dye
-> my kat hat
-> the rest of my beautiful friends
->chocolate... obviously...
-> sex... double obviously
-> a night abundant in chocolate and sex...
-> 80s movies
-> 90 music (guilty pleasure!)
-> the content warning that appears when you enter this blog
-> alcohol
-> and games that involve alcohol
-> easy men
-> men that aren't easy but love you
-> gorey ass horror movies
-> V8 Splash
-> Disneyworld
-> Sputnik (my baby blue puppet creature that I bought at Epcot for 9 bucks when I was 12)
-> Arsty things
-> Comics
-> my horse shaped pillow... no really.. I have one
-> animals
-> writing this blog
-> my gold fanny pack


good night kittens.
much love from Mama Kat

1 comment:

  1. ...why have we never discussed 80s movies before slash obviously more importantly HAD AN 80S MOVIE NIGHT?

    this has to happen asap when you get back.

    ReplyDelete