Friday, June 4, 2010

JUST ANOTHER MUGWUG

So while taking many painkillers yesterday, totally legal and rightfully prescribed by the way, I came up with this hilarious nickname for my best friend.

Muggywuggy.

LOL

Did I mention how my best friend is a male?

A proud, vain, manly man, sporty, lady loving male? (Don't get me wrong... he is a great person. The best person I know. But he spends more time on his hair than I do. Mine reaches my ass, his reaches his eyebrows. Unacceptable lol.) He's going to kill himself if he ever realized that Muggywuggy is him LOL.

And then I started calling myself MugWug. Which seems to properly convey the alienesqe immune system I have and my general weirdness, or as muggywuggy calls it my "specialness" lol

Weird is Wonderful right? ... at least that's what the teachers in primary school told me...



I want a new tattoo... that wasn't related... just saying.

Okay I'm going to go bother my Muggywuggy because what's a MugWug with out her Muggywuggy?

More later x




p.s. if you tell Muggywuggy that I call him that... I'll kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment